National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Special Officer through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) Recruitment 2015 – NO: 5211/NITK/ESTT.-ADVT./2015/B1. Candidates who have completed Graduation can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Special Officer Job on or before 15/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka)
Vacancy Name : Special Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.45,000/- p.m
Job Location : KARNATAKA
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KARNATAKA, SURATHKAL MANGALURU-575 025, KARNATAKA
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) Special Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the position of ‘SPECIAL OFFICER’ in the NITK Administrative Office. Candidates should apply in the prescribed format. Retired personnel from Govt. Service may also apply. The details of terms & conditions, qualification & e
- Qualification: Graduation
- Experience: Sufficient administrative dealing in Govt. organization / PSUs.
- Fixed Salary: Rs.45,000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) – Special Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Special Officer Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) :
- The appointment will be initially for a period of one year, extendable annually based on the satisfactory performance.
- Retired personnel from Govt. service/ PSU may also apply.
- One set of self attested copies of documents should be attached along with the application.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification for the post.
- Candidates are requested to bring all relevant certificates and testimonials at the time of interview (original and one set self attested copies).
- Selected candidates will have to produce a medical fitness certificate from a Government Hospital prior to joining. They should be prepared to join duty within the specified time limit.
- For any updates please visit the Institute website regularly. Interim inquiries relating to any matter will not be entertained.
- The decision of the competent authority will be final in the matter of selection.
- Any dispute regarding the selection/ recruitment process will be subject to courts/ Tribunal having jurisdiction over Mangaluru.
- All applicants are required to mention one valid E-Mail ID. Interview call letters to eligible candidates will be issued through their E-Mail ID only.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the selection process.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/10/2015
National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) Recruitment 2014 – NO: 5211/NITK/ESTT.-ADVT./2015/B1.
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017