National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar/ Librarian through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 5213/NITK/ESTT.- ADVT./2014/B1. Candidates who have completed Master’s Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Registrar/ Librarian Job on or before 23/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka)|
|Vacancy Name||Registrar/ Librarian|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ARNATAKA, SURATHKAL (Under the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India) MANGALOE-575 025, KARNATAKA|
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka)Registrar/ Librarian Recruitment:
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the Indian Nationals for the recruitment of the following Officer Cadre Posts on regular/ deputation / contract basis at the Institute. Candidates who have applied for the position of Librarian against the Advertisement No. 5213/Estt/2013/B1 dated 04.12.2013 and 02.01.2014 need not apply again. However, those applicants can update their CV by sending the documents related to their additional qualification/ experience acquired, if any.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
Master’s Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute.
Experience: i) At least 15 years’ experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs.8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration, or ii) Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education, or (iii) 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or equivalent.
Desirable: i) Qualification in area of Management / Engineering / Law. ii) Experience in handling computerized administration / legal / financial / establishment matters.
|37400-67000+GP 10000||Preferably below 57 years.|
|Librarian||1||(i) Master’s Degree in Library Science /Information Science / Documentation with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or at least 60 % marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale and consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations. (ii) At least ten years as a Deputy Librarian in the library of a technical university, educational institute of national importance, or any other large technical library at least five years being spent on a post with AGP of Rs.8700/- or an equivalent post. (iii) Evidence of innovative library service and organization of published work||37400-67000+AGP 10000||Preferably below 55 years.|
- The candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format with complete information and attachments. Candidates applying for more than one post are required to submit separate application form.
- Candidates who have applied for the position of Librarian against the Advertisement No. 5213/Estt/2013/B1 dated 04.12.2013 and 02.01.2014 need not apply again. However, those applicants can update their CV by sending the documents related to their additional qualification/ experience acquired, if any.
- As an institute of national importance, NITK strives to have a workforce which reflects an all-India character and hence candidates from all over the country are encouraged to apply.
- NITK strives to have a workforce which also reflects gender balance and hence women candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Furnishing of any false information and/or suppression/ concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/recruitment.
- Number and nature of posts shown above may change and vary at the time of selection/recruitment. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts advertised and to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
- The age limit and qualifications/experience etc. for all the posts shall be determined as on the last date of submission of application forms.
- Age relaxation will be as per Central Govt. norms.
- Any application without copy (self attested) of all relevant certificates/testimonials is liable to be rejected.
- Mere fulfillment of the required qualifications and experience etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview/selection
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience, higher than those prescribed in this advertisement, and as per merit decided by scrutiny committee.
- Besides the basic pay in the applicable pay band of the post, admissible allowances like DA, HRA etc. in accordance with Central Government/Institute Rules in force from time to time are payable. The employees of the Institute will be entitled to medical benefit for self and family. New Pension Scheme of Govt. of India is applicable on fresh recruiters as per Institute Rules. Accommodation in campus, if available, will be provided on payment of usual rent (house rent allowances if accommodation is not provided). Leave Travel Concession for self and family as per Central Government Rules.
- Candidates employed in Govt. service should send their applications through proper channel. In case, the original application routed through proper channel is likely to be delayed, a photocopy of the application should be sent in advance to reach before the prescribed last date. All such candidates are required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- The Industry/Research experience should be in Government or Public Enterprise or National Laboratory. However, experience in Private Industry will be considered provided it is incorporated in the Indian Companies Act of 1956.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification for the post.
- Please mention ” Name of the post Applied” at the left- top corner of the envelope. Applications received after last date (due to Postal/Courier delays) will not be considered.
- Completed application (separate for each post) along with self attested photocopies of all relevant certificates should reach the Office of the Registrar, National Institute of Technology karnataka, Surathkal, P.O. Srinivasnagar, Mangaloe-575 025″ on or before January 23, 2015 (Friday) by 5.30 p.m. Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
- Candidates are requested to bring all relevant certificates and testimonials at the time of interview (original and one set self attested copies).
- Selected candidates will have to produce a medical fitness certificate from a Government Hospital prior to joining. They should be prepared to join duty within the specified time limit.
- For any updates please visit the Institute website regularly. Interim inquiries relating to any matter will not be entertained.
- The decision of the competent authority will be final in the matter of selection.
- The above details regarding qualifications/experience etc. are taken from the Uniform Recruitment Rules notified by the MHRD. However, any modification in the Uniform Recruitment Rules notified in the Gazette by MHRD will be finally applicable.
- Any dispute regarding the selection/ recruitment process will be subject to courts/ Tribunal having jurisdiction over Mangalore.
- All applicants are required to mention one valid E-Mail ID. Interview call letters to eligible candidates will be issued through their E-Mail ID only. List of eligible candidates called for written test and /or Interview will be uploaded in the Institute website.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the selection process (Written test and/or Interview)
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka)- Registrar/ Librarian Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/01/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Registrar/ Librarian Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka):
The Application form and Instruction sheet having qualifications & experience, upper age limit and other conditions etc. required for the above post (s) can be downloaded from Institute’s website http://www.nitk.ac.in. The applications duly filled in all respects should reach the Office of the Registrar, National Institute of Technology karnataka, Surathkal, P.O. Srinivasnagar, Mangaloe-575 025 on or before January 23 , 2015 (Friday) by 5.30 p.m. Incomplete applications will not be entertained. (Essential qualifications & experience As per Uniform Recruitment Rules for Non-Faculty Employees of NITs issued by MHRD)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/01/2015
National Institute of Technology (NIT Karnataka) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 5213/NITK/ESTT.- ADVT./2014/B1.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Karnataka|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016