National Institute of Technology (NIT Kurukshetra) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Professor with Ph.D holders
Company name :National Institute of Technology (NIT Kurukshetra)
Posts :Assistant Professor
Qualification : Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 6,000-8,000/- p.m
No of Post : 78
Last date to apply : 8/12/2014
Details of Post :
NITKKR (National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra) is a public engineering university located in Kurukshetra. In December 2008, it was accredited with the status of Institute of National Importance (INI). It is one of the thirty National Institutes of Technology established and administered by Government of India. It runs undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Engineering and Doctor of Philosophy program in Engineering, Sciences and Humanities. It is recruiting application for 78 vacancies for the post of Assistant Professor.
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- No. of Posts: 78 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 19 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 6 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 14 Posts
- Production & Industrial Engineering: 4 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 8 Posts
- Computer Engineering: 6 Posts
- Information Technology: 2 Posts
- Physics: 1 Post
- Mathematics: 2 Posts
- Humanities & Social Science: 2 Posts
- Business Administration: 5 Posts
- Computer Applications: 9 Posts
- Qualification: Ph.D. with 1st class Preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate branch.
- Pay Scale: GP Rs. 6,000/-Rs. 7,000/- Rs. 8,000/-
Mode of Selection: On the basis of Candidate’s Performance in Personal interview.
Rs. 500/- for UR & OBC Candidates. Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
How to Pay Application Fees:
Fees can be paid through Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Director, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra” on any Nationalized Bank payable at Kurukshetra.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates are required to apply in prescribed format which are available in the Institute website www.nitkkr.ac.in.
- Application forms must be sent along with self attested photocopies of certificates, list of publications, a detailed research plan and the prescribed application fee should reach “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology,Kurukshetra-136119 (Haryana) on or before 08.12.2014 by5:30 pm
- Reservation for PwD exists as per Govt. of India norms. The persons with disability (PwD) shall be required to submit the medical certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent medical authorities for the purpose of employment as per Govt. of India norms along with their applications. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of reservation.
- Candidates employed in Govt. service should send their applications through proper channel. In case, the original application if routed through proper channel is likely to be delayed, a photocopy of the application should be sent in advance to reach before the prescribed last date. All such candidates are required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 8/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Kurukshetra|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017