National Institute of Technology (NIT Meghalaya) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainee Engineer through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Meghalaya) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: NITMGH/REC/TRAINEE/2015-16/ 400. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Meghalaya).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Trainee Engineer Job on or before 02.06.2015.. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Meghalaya)
Vacancy Name : Trainee Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 10 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000/- p.m
Job Location : Meghalaya
Last Date to Apply for this job : 02.06.2015.
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MEGHALAYA Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong-793003
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Meghalaya) Trainee Engineer Recruitment:
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya invites applications from fresh Engineering Graduates (degree awarded not before 2014 in disciplines shown below), having an interest and aptitude for hands on learning and commitment to work, for appointment as Trainee Engineer for a fixed period of one year. The details of the engagement are as under:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Term of engagement|
|Trainee Engineer||10 (ten), i.e. 2 (Two) in each of the five Departments given below||First Class Degree in Engineering in any of the following disciplines: Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Civil Engineering (CE) Mechanical Engineering (ME) Degree should have been awarded not before 2014. Candidates awaiting final results may also apply. However, such candidates, if selected, must have a valid degree at the time of joining||INR 15,000/- per month fixed. Candidates will have to arrange for their own accommodation and food during the training period||1 (One) year|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Meghalaya) – Trainee Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.2015..
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Trainee Engineer Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Meghalaya) :
- Interested candidates may send their applications in prescribed format along with copies of supporting documents in sealed envelopes to the “Registrar, NIT Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong-793003”.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for post of Trainee Engineer in the Department of ……………………………….”.
- The applications duly filled-up must reach the undersigned by 02.06.2015.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Institute Website.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill in or otherwise, any or all the advertised posts.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.06.2015.
National Institute of Technology (NIT Meghalaya) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO.: NITMGH/REC/TRAINEE/2015-16/ 400.
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016