National Institute of Technology (NIT Patna) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Patna).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 30/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Patna)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/- p.m
Job Location : Patna
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Head, Dept of Physics, NIT Patna, Ashok Rajpath Patna-800005
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Patna) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research fellow (JRF) for A DRDO Grants-in-Aid research project titled “Development of Multifunctional Perovskite Materials for Device Applications”.
- Educational Qualification Applicants must possess first class M. Sc. degree in Physics with preferable specialization in Materials science/ Solid State Physics. NET/GATE qualified candidates will be preferred. Candidates with M.Tech degree in Nanoscience and Technology/Ceramics/Material Science are also eligible to apply.
- Stipend and Tenure of JRF The stipend of JRF for first two years will be Rs. 25000/-pm + HRA @20% and SRF for the third year Rs. 28000/-pm + HRA @ 20%.
- Age: For Junior Research Fellows (JRF) maximum 28 years, as on the last date for receipt of application (Relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per govt. rules).
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Patna) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for National Institute of Technology (NIT Patna) Vacancy in Junior Research Fellow :
Eligible candidates should send their duly completed application form on/before 30-06-2015. Send your applications preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and hard copy through speedpost addressed to Head, Dept of Physics, NIT Patna, Ashok Rajpath Patna-800005 Travelling allowances (TA) will not be admissible for the interview. Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview. Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Institute which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof. Contact person: Dr. Dev K. Mahato Assistant Professor and Head, Department of Physics E mail: email@example.com Phone no. 09771024584
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|