National Institute of Technology (NIT Puducherry) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Puducherry).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 20/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Puducherry)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Puducherry
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr.D.Ragupathy Assistant Professor Department of Chemistry National Institute of Technology Puducherry Karaikal – 609605.
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Puducherry) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian National only for the Position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the DST-SERB Start-Up Research Grant (Young Scientists) project entitled “Development and Characterization of Nanocomposite Modified Electrodes for Electroanalytical Applications” under the supervision Dr.D.Ragupathy (Principal Investigator). Details of the position are mentioned below:
- Funding Agency of the Project: DST-SERB, New Delhi
- Project Position and Number: JRF (1)
- Educational Qualifications: M.Sc in Chemistry with a minimum of first class (60% marks or equivalent grade).
- Desirable Qualifications: Candidate with qualified GATE/UGC-NET/UGCCSIR examinations or candidate with research experience/expertise in the relevant field.
- Emoluments: as per DST norms
- Duration: 3 Years
- Age Limit: Should be below the age of 28 years at the time of appointment The project fellow position is purely temporary and coterminous with the project. The selected candidate will be offered the position initially for one year and then extension for the subsequent years of the project will be based on satisfactory annual performance of the candidate. The annual performance of the selected candidate will be evaluated by the Principal Investigator. The selected candidate may enrol for Ph.D program in Department of Chemistry at NITPy after clearing the institutional admission procedure. Motivated candidates may send the applications with details of name, father’s name, present address & permanent address, e-mail, telephone/mobile number, details of educational qualifications along with percentage of marks obtained with copies of supporting documents and experience with latest passport size photo to the Principal Investigator by post and e-mail.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Puducherry) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Puducherry) :
The application should reach the principal investigator latest by October 20, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained. The interview date will be informed by e-mail or telephone & the list will be displayed on institute website by PI. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degree and other testimonials must be produced at the time of interview. Note: No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Contact Address: Dr.D.Ragupathy Assistant Professor Department of Chemistry National Institute of Technology Puducherry Karaikal – 609605. E-mail: [email protected] & [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/10/2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017