National Institute of Technology (NIT Puducherry) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Puducherry) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.NITPY/01/2015-16/ T & NT/15715. Candidates who have completed Graduate, B.Sc, Diploma, ITI, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Puducherry).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Assistant & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/7/2015-1/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Puducherry)
Vacancy Name : Junior Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, B.sc, Diploma, ITI, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs.35,000-42,000/- p.m
Job Location : Puducherry
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 25/7/2015-1/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PUDUCHERRY (An Institute of National Importance under MHRD, Govt. of India) AAGA&S COLLEGE CAMPUS NEHRU NAGAR, KARAIKAL – 609605
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Puducherry) Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the following Teaching and non teaching posts. (On Contract- purely temporary basis for one semester or till regular appointment holder which ever may be early)
- Teaching posts ( Assistant Professor on contract): Computer Science and Engineering Electrical and Electronics Engineering Mechanical Engineering
- Non-teaching posts on contract Technical Assistant (ECE) Lab Assistant /Technician (Computer Science, Physics & Chemistry, Mechanical ) Library Assistant Junior Assistant
|Technical Assistant||First Class Bachelor’s (Honours.) Degree in Sciences in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University/ Institute. or First Class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record. or Post graduate Degree in Science or B.E/ B. Tech. in relevant field from a recognized University/ Institute. Desirable : PGDCA or equivalent from a recognized Institutions||As per Institute norms|
|Technician/lab assistant||B.Sc.degree in relevant field from a recognized university/institute (Laboratory assistant) Or Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized Board and ITI course of one year Higher duration in appropriate trade or Matriculation with at least 60% marks and ITI certificate of 2 year’s duration in appropriate trade. Or Diploma in Engineering of three years duration from recognized polytechnic/institute (Technician, work assistant)||As per Institute norms|
|Lab Assistant /Attendant||Matriculation (10th) or ITI or equivalent pass from a recognized Board / Institute. or||As per Institute norms|
|Library Assistant||Graduate with good communication skill in English and computer knowledge. With working experience inside Library may get preference||As per Institute norms|
|Junior Assistant||10 + 2 in any discipline with a minimum Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m and proficiency and Spread sheet Desirable: Proficiency in other computer skills, stenography skills Capable to make proposal as per requirement of the Institute (in English)||As per Institute norms|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Puducherry) – Junior Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 25/7/2015-1/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Assistant & More Vacancies vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Puducherry):
application form along with eligibility criteria are available in the website: www.nitpy.ac.in. Applicants are required to download the form. The completed filled in application form with all the original certificates should be produced at the time of walk in interview scheduled to be held on 25-07-2015 (Saturday) at 10.00 hrs. for teaching and 01-08-2015 for nonteaching.
- The nature of appointment is purely temporary for a period of One Semester or till the joining of the regular position holder which ever may be early. One month notice is required on either side to quit the post.
- In case of More number of Applications. Institute may conduct written test/examinations. Applicant may come with preparation in all aspects.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates will be required to join immediately.
- Canvassing in any form will render a candidate ineligible.
- Separate applications must be submitted for each discipline/post if a candidate is applying for more than one discipline/post.
- Institute reserves the right to select or reject a candidate without assigning any reason/s thereof.
- The institute reserves the right to defer or cancel the advertisement at any stage of processing without assigning any reasons, if required.
- The institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for test or interview. Mere fulfillment of qualification per se does not entitle a candidate to be called for test or interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/7/2015-1/8/2015
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PUDUCHERRY (An Institute of National Importance under MHRD, Govt. of India) AAGA&S COLLEGE CAMPUS NEHRU NAGAR, KARAIKAL – 609605
National Institute of Technology (NIT Puducherry) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO.NITPY/01/2015-16/ T & NT/15715.