National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty Post through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur) Recruitment 2015 – NO. / NITRR/ESTT. GAZ/ADVT./2015/790. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Tech, M.A, B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Sc, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Faculty Post. Walk in Interview will be held on 09/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur)
Vacancy Name : Faculty Post
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.E/M.Tech, M.A, B.E/B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Sc, MCA
Total No of Vacancy : 115 Post
Salary : Rs. 25,000-40,000/- p.m
Job Location : Raipur
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 09/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY RAIPUR (An Institute of National Importance) G.E. Road, Raipur – 492010 (CG)
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur) Faculty Post Recruitment:
NIT Raipur is looking for the eligible candidates for engagement as Temporary Faculty/Teaching Assistant/Part Time Faculty in various Engineering / Sciences / Humanities Departments for one semester. For details of qualifications, terms and conditions, emoluments, instructions & prescribed application form, please visit our website www.nitrr.ac.in Interested candidates shall report to respective departments before 11:30 AM on 8 th & 9 th July 2015. Please note that candidates reporting after 11:30 AM will not be entertained.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Faculty/Teaching Assistant/Part Time Faculty||115||Candidates having PhD and/or M.Tech. degree will be preferred. However, in case suitable candidates with PhD and/or M.Tech. degree are not available then those having B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. can also be considered in the appropriate consolidated Emoluments as given in the Table-I.||Temporary Faculty (M.Tech with Ph.D and experience) Rs. 40,000/- per month Temporary Faculty (M. Tech/M.Sc with Ph.D/ MCA with Ph.D./ MA with Ph.D) Rs. 35,000/- per month. Teaching Assistant (B.Tech/ B.Arch/M.Sc/MCA/MA Rs. 25,000/- per month.|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur) – Faculty Post Post:
- Written Test on 09/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Faculty Post vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur):
- Interested candidates shall report to respective departments for registration before 11:30 A.M. Candidate reporting after 11:30 AM will not be entertained.
- All the candidates should bring complete bio-data along with two (02) sets of the attested copies of their certificates and the original certificates in support of their educational/professional qualifications and two passport size photographs.
- The period of contract will be for one semester.
- The number of posts mentioned against each department is tentative.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Institute reserves all the rights to fill the faculty positions by temporary basis.
- Applicants, who are employed in Government, Semi-Government, Autonomous organisations, Public sector enterprises, Universities and Educational Institutions must produce a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of interview.
- Canvassing in any form/ bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification of the candidate.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is found that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- “INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”.
- Right to restrict : Where the number of applicants in any department is extraordinarily high then the institute have absolute right to restrict the number of applicants by qualification/experience/test.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 09/7/2015
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY RAIPUR (An Institute of National Importance) G.E. Road, Raipur – 492010 (CG)
National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur) Recruitment 2014 – NO. / NITRR/ESTT. GAZ/ADVT./2015/790.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017