National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of LABORATORY ASSISTANT through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the LABORATORY ASSISTANT Job on or before 5/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur)
Vacancy Name : LABORATORY ASSISTANT
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Raipur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 5/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur), Raipur
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur) LABORATORY ASSISTANT Recruitment:
Applications in prescribed format are invited from Indian National belonging to PWD category for recruitment to the following at the level of Laboratory Assistant in the following departments of the institute
|Post||No of post|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur) – LABORATORY ASSISTANT Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for LABORATORY ASSISTANT Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Raipur) :
- The disability certificate must be issued by the Competent Medical Authorities as applicable for employment in Central Government organizations. The final selection will be made on the basis of the recommendations of a Medical Board to be appointed for examining the physical disability.
- The candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format with complete information and with all necessary attachments. The Applicant must ensure that he /she fulfills the eligibility conditions for the post on or before the closing date.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Submission of any false and/or suppression / concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/recruitment.
- Number and nature of posts shown in advertisement may change and vary at the time of selection / recruitment. The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post(s).
- The age limit and qualifications/experience etc. for all the posts shall be determined as on the last date of submission of applications forms. However, age relaxation will be considered in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD and Ex-servicemen as applicable in Central Government.
- As per the decision of the BOG, the serving contractual non-faculty staff will be given age relaxation of maximum 5 years or equivalent to the length of their services in NIT Raipur, whichever is less. However the candidate should be PWD to apply for this Post.
- Any application without required certificates/testimonials and without SC/ST/OBC/PWD certificate issued by the competent authority is liable to be rejected summarily.
- Mere fulfillment of the required qualifications and experience, etc. does not entitle a candidate to be called for selection Test and/or Interview.
- The institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience, higher than those prescribed in this advertisement, and as per merit decided by scrutiny committee and/or as per merit of written test exam. The Institute may conduct written Test or any kind of preliminary test and only those candidates who qualify the said tests will be called for interview.
- Candidates already in service in India should send their application through proper channel. An advance copy may be sent directly, if necessary along with original demand draft meant for application fee. However, in such cases the candidates called for interview will have to produce No Objection Certificate or original applications duly forwarded by the competent authority of their institutions, failing which he/she may not be allowed to appear before the Selection Committee. All Certificates, Degrees, NOC and other documents must be produced in originals at the time of interview, if called for the same.
- Application fee of Rs. 150/- in the form of demand draft from any nationalized bank in favour of Director, NIT Raipur payable at Raipur must accompany the application. The DD should be drawn on or after the date of advertisement but before the last date prescribed for the receipt of the applications. Candidate shall write his/her Name, Post Applied on the reverse side of the Demand Draft without fail.
- Application fee once received by the Institute will not be returned back under any circumstances
- No correspondence/queries will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- No accommodation will be provided in the Institute Guest House at the time of interview.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final
- Application received after the last date, incomplete in any respect, not accompanied by attested copies of the required documents and enclosures submitted after closing date will not be considered.
- For any updates please visit the Institute website regularly.
- Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the institute website. No separate Individual intimation will be sent. Beside, all information regarding Selection Test and/or Interview schedule etc. will also be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner if a candidate fails to visit / access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute website i.e., www.nitrr.ac.in for updated information regarding the recruitment.
- The above details regarding qualifications/experience etc. are taken from the Recruitment Rules notified by the MHRD vide letter No.F.33- 2/2013- TS.III, Shashtri Bhawan New Delhi, dated 05.02.2014. However, any modification in the Recruitment Rules notified by MHRD will be applicable as and when notified.
- Any dispute regarding the recruitment will fall under the jurisdiction of District Court, Raipur. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence /interim inquiries will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the selection process (Test and/or Interview).
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman is as per the central Govt. Rules.
- Applicants have to apply in prescribed format available at institute website on or before 05/10/2015.
- The application in the prescribed format along with original Demand draft and attested copies of testimonials/certificates placed in an envelope duly super scribed “Application for the post of Laboratory Assistant” must be sent through speed post or registered post to “The Registrar, NIT Raipur, GE Road, Raipur, 492010 (Chhattisgarh)” by 05/10/2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/10/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017