National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/PH-DMC/2015/53. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 12/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 16,000-18,000/- p.m
Job Location : Rourkela
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Department of Physics N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Physics and Astronomy of the Institute
- Name of the Temporary Post : Project Assistant (1 post)
- Name of the Research Project : “Development of multiferroic composites involving magnetic and ferroelectric oxides for magnetoelectric applications”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : DST(SERB)
- Tenure of the Project : 16.09.2015 to 15.092018
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier.
- Job Description : Material synthesis and characterization
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 16,000/- P.M.(1st & 2ns year) Rs. 18,000/- (3rd year)
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Sc.in Physics with first class
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Nil
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) :
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof. P.N.Vishwakarma Address : Department of Physics N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-2462728 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 12.10.2015. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project. Selected candidate will not be allowed for enrolment in any academic programme of the institute.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/10/2015
National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/PH-DMC/2015/53.
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017