National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – RE-ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/EE/BS/2015/21. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Research Fellow Job on or before 30/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National nstitute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008|
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time
bound research project undertaken in the Department of Electrical Engineering of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Senior Research Fellow (SRF)- 01
- Name of the Research Project : “ Development of soft-computing based real-time fault detection for Tokamak position control system”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : BRFST
- Tenure of the Project : 02 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 02 Years
- Job Description : Development and hardware realization of fault detection algorithms and meeting the project requirements from time to time.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 18,000/- (1st & 2nd year)
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Tech in Control System/Instrumentation/Computer Science/Signal Processing Embedded systems/ related Specialization. Candidates with course to be completed by May, 2015 will be considered.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Experience in embedded programming, FPGA
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
- For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof. Bidyadhar Subudhi Address : Department of Electrical Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-2462416 E-mail : [email protected]
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)- Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela):
Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 30th April,2015. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Applications received against the Advt No. NITR/SR/EE/BS/48 Dated: 27.10.2014, will be considered for this advertisement also and they may not apply again.Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/4/2015
National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – RE-ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/EE/BS/2015/21.