National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADV.NO: NITR/SR/MM-CNS/2015/WI/48. Candidates who have completed M.E, M.Tech, B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.28,000/- p.m
Job Location : Rourkela
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 23/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROURKELA – 769 008(ODISHA)
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview in the Dept. of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering of the Institute on 23rd September, 2015 at 10.00 A.M. for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Senior Research Fellow-01
- Name of the Research Project : “ Characterization and Numerical Simulation of Brazed Joint-Ceramic Ring of HVB(High Voltage Bushing)”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : BRNS
- Tenure of the Project : 01-08-2015 to 31-07-2017 Tenure of the Assignment : 2 years or closure of the project whichever is earlier
- Job Description : Searching Literature, making data base for experimental input, numerical simulations.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.28, 000/-p.m. (1st & 2nd year)
- Essential Qualifications and experience : SRF: M.E/M.Tech or B.E./B.Tech with 2 years of research experience in Metallurgy/Mechanical/Ceramic
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Work experience in related area.
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 23/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela):
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Dr. S.K.Karak, Assistant Professor Address : Department of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-2462570 (O) Mob: 9437745296 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Eligible candidates should send their resume in the prescribed format available in our Institute Website (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Default.aspx) by E-mail to the Principal Investigator as mentioned above. Further they are advised to be present as per the schedule with their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications and two numbers of coloured passport size photographs etc., as well as a set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents at the time of walk-in-interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/9/2015
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROURKELA – 769 008(ODISHA)
National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2014 – ADV.NO: NITR/SR/MM-CNS/2015/WI/48.