National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADV. NO: NITR/SR/EE/DST/RMES/2015/24. Candidates who have completed M.E/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Research Fellow Job on or before 20/05/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 28,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National nstitute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008|
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Electrical Engineering of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Senior Research Fellow (SRF)- 01 No.
- Name of the Research Project : “ Development of communication and control strategies for new generation Autonomous Underwater Vehicles”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : DST (Indo-Russian)
- Tenure of the Project : 02 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 02 Years
- Job Description : Development of algorithms and hardware for AUV meeting the project requirement.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 28,000/- P.M.
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Tech in Control System/Instrumentation/Computer Science/Signal Processing Embedded systems/ related Specialization. Candidates with course to be completed by May, 2015 will be considered.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Experience in hardware development, Matlab programming and Simulation
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)- Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/05/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela):
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof. Bidyadhar Subudhi Address : Department of Electrical Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-2462416 E-mail : [email protected] persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 20th May,2015. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/05/2015
Reference: National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADV. NO: NITR/SR/EE/DST/RMES/2015/24
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016