National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/BM-VSM/2015/23 . Candidates who have completed M.E/M.Tech/ B.Tech/ BVSC/ M.Sc/ M.Pharam/ B.Pharm can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Research Fellow Job on or before 04/05/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ B.E/B.Tech/ BVSC/ B.E/B.Tech/ M.Pharma/ B.Pharma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 28,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National nstitute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008|
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Biotechnology & Medical Engineering of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Senior Research Fellow-[01 post]
- Name of the Research Project : “In vitro spermatogenesis as a method of bypass pre-and postmeiotic barriers to spermatogenic process and restoration of fertility.”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : ICMR, Government of India
- Tenure of the Project : 03 years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 years
- Job Description : Collection of biological specimen from different centers, Stem cell culture, Scaffold designing and fabrication, Organ Culture.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.28000/- P.M.
- Essential Qualifications and experience : 1) M.Tech/M.E/M.V.Sc/M.D/M.Sc/M.Pharm or similar post-graduate degree in Biotechnology/ Biotech Engineering/ Biotechnology & Biochemical Engineering/ Biochemical & Biotechnology Engineering/ Biological Sciences & Bioengineering/ Biosciences & Bioengineering/ Bioengineering/ Biomedical Engineering/ Biochemical Engineering/ Ceramic Engineering/ Chemical & Polymer Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Medical Science/ Biological Science/ Animal Biotechnology/ Veterinary Science/ Animal Science/ Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics/ Animal Genetics & Breeding/ Genetic Engineering/ Life Science/ Molecular Biology/ Molecular Genetics or allied subjects. Candidates with M.Sc must have valid NET/GATE qualification. Candidates with B.Tech/ B.E/ M.B.B.S/ B.V.Sc/ B.Pharm degree in above areas can also apply but must have valid NET/GATE qualification. 2) Candidates MUST have at least two years of research experience as per the norms of the ICMR. 3) At least one year of research experience on mammalian cell culture and/or Tissue Engineering & scaffold fabrication using biomaterials.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Prior research experience in cell culture, biomaterials, scaffold fabrication, tissue engineering, CAD/Solid Works.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)- Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/05/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela):
Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability. For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof. Mukesh Kumar Gupta Address : Dept. of Biotechnology & Medical Engineering, N.I.T.Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-2462294 E-mail : [email protected] persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 04.05.2015. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/05/2015
Reference: National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/BM-VSM/2015/23
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017