National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.– ES/03/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technician & More Vacancies Job on or before 31/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)
Vacancy Name : Technician & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.6,000-21,000/- p.m
Job Location : Rourkela
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela), Rourkela
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Technician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Online applications in prescribed format are invited from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic background for the following posts.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Deputy Registrar||1||Qualification – Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks or its equivalent Grade in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University / Institute. C. Experience- (i) 9 years’ experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of `6000/- and above with experience in educational administration, or (ii) Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education, or (iii) 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or equivalent. D. Desirable – (i) Qualification in area of Management / Engineering / Law. (ii) Experience in handling computerized administration / legal / financial / establishment matters. (iii) A Chartered or Cost Accountant degree or diploma for the post of Deputy Registrar (Finance and Accounts) or Deputy Registrar (Internal Audit). (iv) Administrative Experience (equivalent to that of Assistant Registrar) earned in Industry, Government, PSU, Banks and Higher Autonomous Educational Institutes will be recognized.||PB-3, GP – ` 7,600, Minimum Pay in the Pay Band – ` 21,900||45|
|Principal Scientific Officer||1||Qualification – B.E. / B.Tech. or M.Sc. / MCA Degree in relevant field with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale or 60% marks) and consistently excellent academic record. C. Experience – 20 years industrial, research, ICT or other relevant experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Senior Scientific / Technical Officer or equivalent with GP of `6,600/-. Area of Experience – High Precision Imaging Equipments (TEM/SEM), Database Management, Software Development, Computer System Administration / Application, Technology Incubation, Entrepreneurship Management. Note – Specialization, percentage of marks and age may be relaxed for Institute regular employees serving in lower posts in the same cadre.||PB-3, GP – ` 7,600, Minimum Pay in the Pay Band – ` 21,900||45|
|SAS Officer – Sports (Female)||1||Qualification – (i) Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Sports Science with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record; Record or having represented the University / College at the inter-University/ inter-Collegiate competitions or State and/or National championships; Qualifying in national-level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC and passed the physical fitness test conducted in accordance with these regulations. (ii) Record of strong involvement and proven track record of participating in sports event management activities during college / university studies. (iii) Record of organizing such events as student convener or in later part of life. C. Desirable – Experience in guiding groups of students in sports activities and proficiency in swimming.||– PB-3, AGP – ` 6,000, Minimum Pay in the Pay Band – ` 15,600||35|
|Engineer||1||Qualification – B. E./ B. Tech in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) and consistently excellent academic record. or Employees of the Institute serving as Technical Asst. (Selection Gr. II) for at least 6 years (Grade Pay `4800/-) or higher in the Institute. (Age bar not applicable; no relaxation in qualification or academic standard) C. Desirable – Experience and/or interest in Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Cryogenics, Industrial Gases, Compressor & Compressed Gas/Air Facility, Electrical Power Systems (100 – 1000 KW).||PB-3, GP – ` 5,400, Minimum Pay in the Pay Band – ` 15,600||35|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) – Technician & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technician & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) :
- Name of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the institute website (Tentative date – 16/11/2015). No separate Individual intimation will be sent. Beside, all information regarding Selection Test and/or Interview schedule etc. will also be provided through the Institute website only. The Institute will not be responsible in any manner if a candidate fails to visit / access the website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit the Institute website i.e., www.nitrkl.ac.in for updated information regarding the recruitment.
- The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence /interim inquiries will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview. Any dispute with regard to the selection / recruitment process will be subject to Courts / Tribunals having jurisdiction over Rourkela.
- Candidates who will get selected for interview will have to produce original documents in support of all the particulars mentioned in their application form regarding their reservation category, educational qualification, experience and other claims.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the selection process (Test and/or Interview).
- Candidates may be posted and/or transferred to any department at any time during service career at the discretion of the management.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/10/2015
National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No.– ES/03/2015
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017