National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.– ES/05/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technician & More Vacancies Job on or before 31/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)
Vacancy Name : Technician & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 43 Post
Salary : Rs.4,200-9,300/- p.m
Job Location : Rourkela
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela), Rourkela
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Technician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Online applications in prescribed format are invited from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic background for the following posts.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Superintendent/Accountant||2||Qualification for Superintendent – (i) First class (Hon’s) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent grade from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline (In Universities without a system of Honours degree, equivalent number of courses). or Master’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute with superior academic record. (ii) Knowledge of Computer applications viz. Word Processing, Spread Sheet. C. Qualification for Accountant – (i) First class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Honours in Accountancy / Finance or equivalent in grade from a recognized University or Institute or Master’s Degree in Commerce / MBA (Finance) from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record and (ii) Knowledge of Computer applications viz. Word processing, Spread Sheet and computer–based accounting software.||PB-2, GP – ` 4,200, Minimum Pay in the Pay Band – ` 9,300||30|
|Technical Assistant||2||B. Qualification – First class Bachelor’s (Honours) Degree in Science in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University / Institute. or First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record and aptitude for practical work. Note – Candidates with skills in multiple trades will be given preference.||PB-2, GP – ` 4,200, Minimum Pay in the Pay Band – ` 9,300||30|
|Technician||1||Qualification –. Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board and ITI Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade. or Matric with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years’ duration in appropriate trade. Note: Applicants for Multi-skill Technician must identify 3 trades from the above list in which they would like to be tested, identifying one of them as his/her primary skill.||PB-1, GP – ` 2,000, Minimum Pay in the Pay Band – ` 6,460||27|
|Laboratory Assistant||1||B.Sc. Degree in relevant field from a recognized University / Institute.||PB-1, GP – ` 2,000, Minimum Pay in the Pay Band – ` 6,460||27|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) – Technician & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technician & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) :
- Step-1: Register for creating User ID and Password for online application in Institute website (http://nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/2NonTeaching/Default.aspx).
- Step-2: Fill the online application form complete in all respect and submit the same online. You can save before final submission to edit/review any field. No change is permissible after submission.
- Step-3: After submission of form, payment gateway will open for payment of fee if applicable (not applicable for SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates). Follow the instructions carefully for payment of fee. Without payment of fee, application will not be accepted / considered.
- Step-4: Take a print-out of the completed application form, paste a recent colour pass port size photograph, put signature at specified spaces and preserve safely. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit the same while reporting for selection test.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/10/2015
National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO.– ES/05/2015.