National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2016. ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/ CY-IMS/91 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 23/02/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.14,000-28,000/- p.m
Job Location : Rourkela
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23/02/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy : Department of Chemistry National Institute of Technology, Rourkela-769 008
Detail of Post :
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Chemistry of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Name of the Research Project : “Investigation of magnetic structure of three gold based intermetallics and FeSb2Se4”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : UGC- DAE Consortium for Scientific Research, Government of India
- Tenure of the Project : January, 2016 to January, 2019
- Tenure of the Assignment : 3 year, extendable annually till completion of project, subject to satisfactory performance.
- Job Description : Research work related to project.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.14000/- per month; 1 st and 2nd year and Rs. 16000/- per month; 3rd year for non-GATE / NET- JRF RS. 25000/- per month; 1st and 2nd year and Rs. 28000/- per month in 3 rd year for valid GATE / NET – JRF
- Essential Qualifications and experience : First division throughout carrier with 65% mark or above in M.Sc. (Chemistry). NET or GATE qualified candidates will be preferred.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Prior working experience in solid state and materials chemistry.
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/02/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply ? :
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Dr. Saroj L. Samal Address : Department of Chemistry National Institute of Technology, Rourkela-769 008 Tel. No : 9668320163, 0661-2462983 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with colored photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 23.2.2016. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Shortlisted candidates will be informed for the date of interview. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/02/2016
National Institute of Technology (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2016 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/ CY-IMS/91 .