National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.14,000-16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Silchar
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 12/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar), Silchar
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications in the given format are invited for walk-in interview from Indian citizens for one post of JRF under IUAC sponsored project mentioned below:
- Title of the project ‘Energetic Ion beam assisted synthesis of Ag/Au ion implanted Titania/ZnO thin film and investigation of their Utility as Photoanode for Dye Sensitized Solar Cell’
- No. of post 01
- Duration Three years
- Principal Investigator Dr. Ranjith G. Nair
- Essential qualifications M.Sc. in Physics with minimum 55% marks. Candidate having valid NET/GATE will be given reference.
- Age limit Not more than 28 years.
- Salary For non-NET qualified candidate, @Rs.14,000/- p.m. for 1st and 2nd yrs and @Rs.16,000/- p.m. for 3rd yr, For NET/GATE qualified candidate will get fellowship as per IUAC norms.
- Relaxation on qualification and age SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN/PWD candidates will get relaxation as per Govt of India Rules
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 12/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar):
- Last date of receiving/submission of filled up application form Date: 12.10.2015 Reporting Applicants are requested to submit their filled-up applications along with C.V. to Dr. Ranjith G. Nair, Assistant Professor, Physics Dept, NIT Silchar, accompanying photocopies of all documents. Applicants are also requested to send soft copy of the duly filled upapplications along with C.V. & necessary documents to Dr. R.G. Nair through his email – [email protected]
- Date of interview, time, and venue Date: will be communicated to short listed candidates Time: Venue : No TA/DA will be provided for attending interview
- No objection certificate Employed candidates are to submit no objection certificate from his/her employer at the time of interview.
- Institute right The Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason thereof.
- Signing of Agreement Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement at the time of joining.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/10/2015
National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar), Silchar