National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Summer Research Fellowship through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Summer Research Fellowship Job on or before 20.04.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar)|
|Vacancy Name||Summer Research Fellowship|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy|| Head of the
Department, NIT Silchar -788010.
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar) Summer Research Fellowship Recruitment:
NIT Silchar is inviting the best and the brightest students for Summer Research Fellowship Program 2015. This is a paid fellowship program for all engineering branches of 3rd year. Students from 2nd year are also eligible to apply. The last date for application is 20.04.2015
- About Internship – NIT Silchar has now instituted a prestigious summer research fellowship program for providing an opportunity to exceptionally good undergraduate students (top 10 in the class) of different engineering institutes in India to execute an innovative research and development project under the guidance of NIT Silchar faculty members. The fellow will register at NIT Silchar as a visiting student; he /she will not be required to pay the institute registration fees.
- Who can apply – Any undergraduate student who has completed at least 2 years of study towards an engineering degree and amongst the top ten in his / her class will be eligible to apply for this fellowship. Students who will be completing this requirement by May / June 2015 are also eligible. No final year B. Tech student will be eligible under the scheme.
- Application deadline – 20.04.2015. The selected candidates’ list will be announced on 30.04.2015
- Duration of the programme – 6 to 8 weeks. Commencing from the first week of June 2015.
- Stipend – INR 2000 per month + to and fro cost of travel + free food and lodging at NIT Silchar for the period of internship.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar)- Summer Research Fellowship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Summer Research Fellowship Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar):
- Please refer to NIT Silchar Summer Research Fellowship Program 2015 page for more information and application details.
- Commencement date – The tentative commencement date of the program is first week of June 2015.
- Willing students may submit their application form directly to the concerned Head of the Department, NIT Silchar -788010.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.04.2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017