National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar)has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M. Tech/ MA /M. Com / M.Sc/ MBBS/ Degree/ Diploma/ HSSLC (10+2)/ BE/B.Tech./M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Officer & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 26-28/12/2014 at 10:30 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Officer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||18 Post|
|Total No of Vacancy|| M.E/M.TechM.A /M.Com / M.Sc/ M.B.B.S/ Any Bachelors Degree/ Diploma/ 10TH 12TH
|Walk in date for this job||26-28/12/2014|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY SILCHAR Silchar – 788 010 (Assam)|
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar)Technical Officer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The following posts are to be filled up on Contractual basis (purely temporary) through a walk-in-interview in RPC Hall at NIT Silchar.(A) Date of Interview for Faculty posts: 26.12.2014 at 10-30 A.M.
in Civil/ Elect./ Mech./ CSE/ ECE/ E&I/ Maths./ Chem./ Physics/ Humanities & Social Sc./ Management Studies Qualification: 1 st Class M. Tech in relevant field for Engineering branches, 1st Class M.Sc. for Chem.,Phy. & Maths. and 1st Class MA /M. Com / M.Sc. for HSS & Management Studies. Desirable: Ph. D. in relevant subject. Salary: Negotiable.
Date of Interview for Non-faculty posts: 27.12.2014 at 10-30 A.M.
- Medical Officer (Part Time)– (1 post) Qualification: MBBS from a recognized Medical Institute or its equivalent and candidates having P.G/M.D. in Ophthalmology. Salary: Negotiable.
- Physiotherapist (Part Time)– (1 post) Qualification: Degree / Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institute. Preference will be given to experienced persons. Salary: Negotiable.
- Work Assistant (Nurse) GNM (Full Time) – (1 post) Qualification: HSSLC (10+2) with Nursing Certificate (3 years duration). Preference will be given to experienced persons. Salary: Negotiable.
- Technical Officer (Networking)-(2 posts) Qualification: BE/B.Tech./M.Sc in Computer Science with global certification in networking. Experience: 3/4 years in relevant field. Salary: Negotiable.
Date of Interview for Non-faculty posts: 28.12.2014 at 10-30 A.M.
- Office Assistant-(10 posts): Qualification: Graduate (1st Class) in any discipline with good computational ability & sound knowledge in MS Word, Excel, Tally etc. Preference will be given to experienced candidates. Salary: Negotiable.
- Library & Inf. Assistant – (2 posts), Trainee – (1 post), Information Scientists – (1 post) and Programme Coordinator – (1 post). For details qualifications and job descriptions of these posts, please refer to the Institute website www.nits.ac.in.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar)– Technical Officer & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 26-28/12/2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technical Officer & More Vacancies vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Silchar):
Eligible candidates are to submit their complete bio-data along with photocopies of all testimonials, one copy of photograph (passport size) and all original documents to be produced at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 26-28/12/2014
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY SILCHAR Silchar – 788 010 (Assam)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NIT Silchar|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|