National Institute of Technology (NIT Srinagar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Srinagar) Recruitment 2015 – NOTICE NO:NIT/PD/15/655-85. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Srinagar).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 19/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Srinagar)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/- p.m
Job Location : Srinagar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY SRINAGAR -19006
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Srinagar) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications on plain paper are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a purely time bound DST Sponsored Research Project undertaken in the Department of Mathematics of the Institute. The engagement shall be co-terminus with the Project. Eligible persons may apply on the prescribed format along with the complete bio data, recent passport size photograph, attested copies of all relevant certificates, grade/marks sheet, publications etc., and the names of the two referees(with address e-mail and phone numbers) to the Registrar,NIT Srinagar-190006 by or before 19-06-2015. Details are given below:-
- Name of the Temporary Position Junior Research Fellow (JRF) leading to Ph.D.
- Name of the research project Summability and wavelet Analysis
- Name of the funding agency Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Tenure of the Project 3 Years
- Tenure of the engagement Co-terminus with the Project subject to performance which shall be reviewed on yearly basis.
- Number of Positions One (01) only
- Job description Research related to the project work.
- Consolidated monthly fellowship i)Rs. 25,000/= For first two years and Rs.28,000/= for third year subject to satisfactory performance during first two years. ii)HRA as per Central Govt. norms.(if Hostel accommodation is not provided)
- Essential qualifications & Experience Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics with valid NET.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Srinagar) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Srinagar) :
Candidates who have applied under adv. Notice No:NIT/PD/15/655-85 dt.12-03-2015 may need not to apply again. For additional details/information about the project, the candidates may contact the Principle Investigator at the following address:- Dr. Neyaz Ahmad Principal Investigator, Department of Mathematics, NIT Srinagar-190006 Telephone No: 09469175723
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/6/2015
National Institute of Technology (NIT Srinagar) Recruitment 2014 – NOTICE NO:NIT/PD/15/655-85.