National Institute of Technology (NIT Tiruchirappalli) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Tiruchirappalli).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 17/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Tiruchirappalli)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Tiruchirappalli
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 17/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: National Institute of Technology (NIT Tiruchirappalli), Tiruchirappalli
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Tiruchirappalli) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Project Positions as per the details given below, (for research projects, under the principal investigator Dr. S. Anandan, Nanomaterials & Solar Energy Conversion Lab, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli- 15, Tamil Nadu.
- Title of the Project: Experimental and Theoretical Aspects of Sonochemical Effects in Food Emulsions
- Funding Agency for the Project: DST, New Delhi
- Project Positions and Number: JRF (1)
- Qualifications: For JRF (M.Sc. Chemistry with GATE)
- Emoluments: Rs.25,000/- (JRF) with necessary HRA
- Duration: 3 years
- Job Description: Pursue Research & Register for Ph.D
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Tiruchirappalli) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 17/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Tiruchirappalli):
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Office of the Principal Investigator through Registered/ Post.
- Application should be furnished only in the prescribed format.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/ certificate and experience certificate
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The last date and time of submission of duly filled in application 17/07/2015
- (Not applicable for walk in interview). The application should be submitted only in the prescribed format enclosed.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 17/7/2015
National Institute of Technology (NIT Tiruchirappalli), Tiruchirappalli
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|