National Institute of Technology (NIT Warangal) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology (NIT Warangal) Recruitment 2015 – NO.: NITW/PHY/ TVR/BRNS/2015/ 85. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Phil can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Warangal).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 25/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Warangal)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
Job Location : Warangal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Department of PHYSICS National Institute of Technology WARANGAL – 506 004, TELANGANA STATE (India)
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Warangal) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the temporary position of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) as
- Position : Junior Research Fellow
- Title of the project : Effects of electron beam irradiation on poly lactic acid blends and composites
- Funding agency : Board of Research in Nuclear Science (BRNS), DAE, Government of India.
- Duration : Three years
- Emoluments : Rs 16,000 p.m. + allowance as per rules for JRF (Likely to be revised)
- Qualifications : (i) B.Sc. and M.Sc. / M.Phil. in Physics or equivalent degree with first class (at all levels) with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 6.5 on a 10 point scale grading system, or not less than 60% marks in the aggregate. (ii) In the case of SC/ST candidates, the eligibility criteria is CGPA of at least 6.0 on a 10 point scale grading system, or not less than 55% marks in aggregate. (iii) Candidates with valid GATE / NET scores will be preferred.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Warangal) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Warangal) :
Applications with full bio-data and copies of supporting documents should reach the Principal investigator on or before May 25, 2015 and a soft copy of the application may be mailed to [email protected] The guidelines, emoluments and general service rules for the staff sanctioned will be as per the DAE office memorandum No. 10/2/2009/fellowship/R&D-II/6093 dated 30 June 2010. Names of short listed candidates called for interview will be displayed in the Institute website: www.nitw.ac.in and they have to attend the interview at their own cost.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/5/2015
National Institute of Technology (NIT Warangal) Recruitment 2014 – NO.: NITW/PHY/ TVR/BRNS/2015/ 85.