National Institute of Technology (NIT Warangal) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology (NIT Warangal).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Associate Job on or before 18/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology (NIT Warangal)
Vacancy Name : Project Associate
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.18,000/- p.m
Job Location : Hyderabad
Last Date to Apply for this job : 18/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : RCI, DRDO, Hyderabad
Detail of National Institute of Technology (NIT Warangal) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the temporary position of Project associate as detailed below
- Position: Project associate
- Title of the project: “Design Of CDMATransreceiver suitable for DLC Using Choatic Spread Spectrum”
- Funding agency: RCI, DRDO, Hyderabad
- Duration: Six months or completion of the project whichever is earlier: Rs 18000 p.m.
- Qualifications: (i) B.Tech /M.Tech. in ECE with first class (at all levels) with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 6.5 on a 10 point scale grading system, or not less than 60% marks in the aggregate. (ii) In the case of SC/ST candidates, the eligibility criteria is CGPA of at least 6.0 on a 10 point scale grading system, or not less than 55% marks in aggregate.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology (NIT Warangal) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Associate Vacancy in National Institute of Technology (NIT Warangal) :
Applications with full bio-data and copies of supporting documents should reach the Principal investigator on or before 18th June, 2015 and a soft copy of the application may be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Names of short listed candidates called for interview will be displayed in the Institute website: www.nitw.ac.in and they have to attend the interview at their own cost.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission||275|