National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/CY-SES/2015/27. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 15/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Rourkela
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Chemistry N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008
Detail Of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Chemistry of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow (1 post)
- Name of the Research Project : “Synthesis of carbene stabilized low valent mixed binary pnictogens for small molecules activation”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : DST
- Tenure of the Project : 05 years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 05 years
- Job Description : The selected candidate needs to perform the synthesis of inorganic specially organometallic compounds and characterization by different spectroscopic analysis and X-ray.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.16,000/-(1st & 2nd year) & Rs.18,000/- (afterwards))
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Sc (Chemistry) and preferably some research experience in synthesis
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : M.Sc (Chemistry) with some research experience in synthesis
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof. Arunabha Thakur Address : Department of Chemistry N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-246-2611 E-mail : [email protected] persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with colour photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 15th June, 2015. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/05/2015
Reference: National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/CY-SES/2015/27
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016