National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/EE-MCD/15/31. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 25/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech,M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Rourkela
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008
Detail Of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Electrical Engineering of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow – One no.
- Name of the Research Project : “Modeling and controller design for active clamp forward converter with multiple outputs used as Electronic Power Conditioner (EPC)”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : ISRO
- Tenure of the Project : 02 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 02 years or Completion of Project whichever is earlier.
- Job Description : Full time Research and Development related to the Project. Research work will lead to Ph.D.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 25,000/- P.M.
- Essential Qualifications and experience : ME/MTech in Power Electronics/Drives/Control System/Industrial Electronics related specialization or BE/BTech with Valid GATE score. For the candidates doing M.Tech, if the course will be completed by June, 2015 then they will be considered.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Experience in ORCAD PSPICE Simulation, hardware development and work related to the dc-dc converter.
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof. Susovon Samanta Address : Department of Electrical Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-246-2420 E-mail : [email protected] persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 25 th June,2015. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/06/2015
Reference: National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/EE-MCD/15/31
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017