National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/ID-EMW/2015/44. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 04/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/-pm
Job Location : Rourkela
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 04/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela), Rourkela
Detail Of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Industrial Design of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow (01 post)
- Name of the Research Project : “Electromagnetic welding coil design & characterization from mechanical and metallurgical aspects for tubular jobs”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : ATC,BRNS,MUMBAI
- Tenure of the Project : 03 years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 years or completion of the project which ever is earlier.
- Job Description : Full time Research & Development related to the project which may lead to Ph.D.The candidate may be required to travel to BRNS,Mumbai/RRCAT,Indore yearly once for collaborative research.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 25,000/-(1st & 2nd year) & Rs.28,000/- (3rd year)
- Essential Qualifications and experience : ME/M.Tech in Mechanical/Design/Metallurgy/Related specialization or BE/B.Tech in Mechanical with valid GATE Score.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences ii) Trade Test : : Knowledge of CATIA/Solid works & ANSYS-Maxwell 3D/LSDYNA,Related research experience preferred. Written or interview
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Dr.Mohammed Rajik Khan Address : Department of Industrial Design N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-246-2853 Mob: (+91) 87636-55770 E-mail : [email protected] persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 04.09.2015. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.Selected candidate will not be permitted for enrolement in any academic programme of the institute.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/09/2015
Reference: National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/ID-EMW/2015/44
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016