National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADV.NO: NITR/SR/LS-UME/2015/38. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/08/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :
Job Location :Rourkela
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 07/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Technology Rourkela, Rourkela
Detail Of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview in the Dept. of Life Science of the Institute on 7th August 2015, 11.00 AM for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow (1 post) / Senior Research Fellow (1 post)
- Name of the Research Project : “Utilization of mushroom extracts as prebiotic sources to develop synbiotic microcapsules”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Dept. of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. of India
- Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 6 months (up to 26.12.2015).
- Job Description : Research work, Report / Manuscript preparation
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 25,000 PM for JRF / Rs. 28,000 PM for SRF
- Essential Qualifications and experience : JRF – (i) M.Sc. in any branch of biological sciences with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA and valid GATE/NET. (ii) M.Tech. in any branch of biological sciences with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA SRF – Qualifications prescribed for JRF with two years of research experience.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Previous research experience in Probiotics area is preferred.
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 07/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Dr. R. Jayabalan Address : Department of Life Science N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 07873092981, 0661-2462688 E-mail : [email protected], [email protected] candidates should send their resume in the prescribed format available in our Institute Website (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Default.aspx) by Email as mentioned above. Further they are advised to be present as per the schedule with their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, NET/GATE certificate, experience certificates, publications and two numbers of coloured passport size photograph etc., as well as two sets of Xerox copies of all relevant documents at the time of walk-in-interview. Selected candidate will not be considered for enrolment in any academic programme of the institute.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07/08/2015
VENUE : National Institute of Technology Rourkela, Rourkela
Reference: National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADV.NO: NITR/SR/LS-UME/2015/38
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017