National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of PhD Fellowship through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADV.NO: NITR/SR/CS-VSE/2015/WI/18. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this PhD Fellowship. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/04/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||PhD Fellowship|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Salary||Rs.22,500 – 25,500/-|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||07/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Dept. of Computer Science Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) PhD Fellowship Recruitment:
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview in the Dept. of Computer Science Engineering of the Institute on 7 th April, 2015 at 10.00 A.M. for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project.
- Name of the Temporary Post : PhD Fellowship (02 nos)
- Name of the Research Project : “Visvesvaraya PhD Scheme for Electronics and IT”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Media Lab Asia
- Tenure of the Project : 05 years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 05 years
- Job Description : Research on (a) Software Defined Network (b) Internet of Things
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.22,500/- P.M. (1st & 2nd year) Rs.25,000/- P.M. (3rd,4th & 5th year)
- Essential Qualifications and experience : B.Tech in CSE followed by M.Tech in CSE
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Nil
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – PhD Fellowship Post:
- Written Test on 07/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for PhD Fellowship vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Dr. A.K.Turuk Address : Department of Computer Science Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-2462360 E-mail : [email protected] Eligible candidates should send their resume in the prescribed format available in our Institute Website (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Default.aspx) by E-mail to the Principal Investigator as mentioned above. Further they are advised to be present as per the schedule with their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications and two numbers of coloured passport size photographs etc., as well as a set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents at the time of walk-in-interview
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 07/04/2015
VENUE : Dept. of Computer Science Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008
Reference: National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2014 – ADV.NO: NITR/SR/CS-VSE/2015/WI/18
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017