National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/PH-NCP/20/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 15/04/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||15/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Physics Department Seminar Room, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROURKELA|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Name of the Temporary Post : Project Assistant – 01
- Name of the Research Project : “ Nanometal-Ceramic-Polymer Composites for High Energy Density and Embedded Capacitors Applications”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : DRDO, Government of India
- Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 Years
- Job Description : Helping in Samples Synthesis, Characterizations, Preparation of reports, Equipment handling etc.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 8,000/- P.M.
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Sc.in Physics. Throughout good academic record.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Throughout 1st class. Experience in the project related activities.
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 15/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview in the Physics Department Seminar Room of the Institute on 15 th April, 2015 at 10.00 A.M. for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project. For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof. Pawan Kumar Address : Department of Physics N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-2462726 E-mail : [email protected] candidates should send their resume in the prescribed format available in our Institute Website (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Default.aspx) by E-mail to the Principal Investigator as mentioned above. Further they are advised to be present as per the schedule with their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications and two numbers of coloured passport size photographs etc., as well as a set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents at the time of walk-in-interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 15/04/2015
VENUE :Physics Department Seminar Room, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, ROURKELA
Reference: National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/PH-NCP/20/2015
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016