National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/MN-DTW/15/2015 . Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E / M.E/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Associate on or before 28.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech /M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date for this job||28.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela), Department of Chemistry N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Ceramic Engineering of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Project Associate
- Name of the Research Project : “ Development of TDR based wireless system for slope stability monitoring in opencast mines”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Ministry of Mines
- Tenure of the Project : 02 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : Six months in 1st year
- Job Description : Development of software and hardware modules. Testing, Installation, Field monitoring and data acquisition.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 14,000/- P.M.
- Essential Qualifications and experience : B. Tech ECE,CSE,EEE,EIE,IT Knowledge on embedded system, design, modular, sensor development.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : M.Tech specialized in Electronics & Communication Systems, Knowledge in embedded system design & wireless networks.
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28.03.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Associate Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof. S.Jayanthu Address : Department of Mining Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-246-2611 E-mail : [email protected] Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 28th March,2015. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important dates to remember :
Last date for this job 28.03.2015
Reference: National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/MN-DTW/15/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016