National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior/ Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/CR-BSP/43/2015/WI. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior/ Junior Research Fellow . Walk in Interview will be held on 28/08/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Vacancy Name : Senior/ Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Rourkela
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 28/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Ceramic Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008
Detail Of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Senior/ Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview in the Department of Ceramic Engineering of the Institute on 28.08.2015 at 10.30 A.M. for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Senior Research Fellow(SRF)/Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- 01
- Name of the Research Project : “ Borohydride synthesis and photoluminescence properties of lanthanide ions doped and co-doped YBO3 phosphor nanomaterials”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : CSIR, Government of India
- Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 Years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier.
- Job Description : To carry out research work in line of the project
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 14,000/- P.M.(SRF) & Rs.12,000/- P.M.(JRF)
- Essential Qualifications and experience : SRF: Possessing (i) M.Sc./B.Tech or equivalent and at least 2 years of post- M.Sc./BE/B.Tech., research/teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals; (ii) ME/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Engg./Tech. Age limit 32 years. JRF: Possessing M.Sc./BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree with 65% marks and passing of NET/GATE test. Age limit 28 years.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Experience in advanced/nanostructured materials processing and characterization.
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Senior/ Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 28/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior/ Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof. B.B.Nayak Address : Department of Ceramic Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-246-2209; Mob- 9861422166
E-mail : [email protected] candidates should send their resume in the prescribed format available in our Institute Website (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Default.aspx) by E-mail to the Principal Investigator as mentioned above. Further they are advised to be present with their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications and two numbers of coloured passport size photographs etc., as well as a set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents at the time of walk-ininterview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/08/2015
VENUE : Department of Ceramic Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008
Reference: National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/CR-BSP/43/2015/WI