National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADV. NO: NITR/SR/EE-SPF/2015/19. Candidates who have completed B.TECH/ B.E/ M.Tech/ M.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 07/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Electrical Engineering of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 01 post
- Name of the Research Project : “Shunt Active Power filter based on Cascaded Multilevel Inverter with single DC source”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : CSIR
- Tenure of the Project : 03 years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 2 years 6 months
- Job Description : i) To develop the Shunt Active Filter ii) Maintain all records
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.14,000/- P.M.
- Essential Qualifications and experience : i) Possessing BE/B.Tech or equivalent and at least 2 years of post BE/ B.Tech Research/Teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard referred journals ii) ME/ M.Tech or equivalent degree in Engineering/Techn.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : M.Tech in Power Electronics,Power System or Equivalent Area
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof.Anup Kumar Panda Address : Dept. of Electrical Engineering, N.I.T.Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-2462407(O)/3407® Mobile : 919437369341 E-mail : email@example.com Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications, experience certificate etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 07.04.2014. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/04/2015
Reference: National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADV. NO: NITR/SR/EE-SPF/2015/19