National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/HS-CIC/49/2015. Candidates who have completed M.A, M.Phil can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 20/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Vacancy Name :Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.A, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.18,000/-pm
Job Location : Rourkela
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) , Rourkela
Detail Of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Senior Research Fellow (01 post)
- Name of the Research Project : “Clustering of Infants and Child Mortality among Primitive Tribes in Odisha”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : ICMR
- Tenure of the Project : 01 year
- Tenure of the Assignment : 01 year
- Job Description : • Review of literature on various aspects of Reproductive, Maternal, New Born and Child Health (RMNCH) services, especially in Odisha. • Designing questionnaires and monitoring field work in tribal regions of Odisha. • Data analysis and Report writing. • Liaison with different stakeholders for day to day implementation of projects. • Candidate should be prepared for extensive field visits (tribal areas) as per the project needs. • Writing research articles for scientific publication. • Provide regular feedback of activities to the project-coordinator
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : INR 18,000/ Month
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.A/M. Phil. in Economics/Sociology/Population Studies/Anthropology/ or related subjects with two years research experience. Preference will be given to the candidate having UGC-NET.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences Research experience in the areas of Tribal Health Should have better understanding on reproductive health related issues in the context of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM). Should possess good writing and presentation skills. Good knowledge in data analysis using SPSS/STATA
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) :
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Dr.Jalandhar Pradhan Address : Department of Humanities and Social Sciences N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Contact Number: +91 661 246 2696 (O), +91 661 246 3696 (R), +91 8984360073 (M) Email: [email protected] / [email protected] persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 20.09.2015. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/09/2015
Reference: National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/HS-CIC/49/2015