National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/BM-VSM/2015/28. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 17/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.28,000/-pm
Job Location : Rourkela
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela), Rourkela
Detail Of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Biotechnology & Medical Engineering of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Senior Research Fellow-[01 post]
- Name of the Research Project : “In vitro spermatogenesis as a method of bypass pre-and postmeiotic barriers to spermatogenic process and restoration of fertility.”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : ICMR, Government of India
- Tenure of the Project : 03 years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 years
- Job Description : Collection of biological specimen from different centers, Stem cell isolation and culture, scaffold designing and fabrication, organ Culture.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.28000/- P.M.
- Essential Qualifications and experience : 1) Master’s degree in Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering/Life Science or allied subjects. Candidates with M.Sc must have valid NET/GATE qualification. 2) Minimum two years of wet lab research experience.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Prior research experience in cell culture, biomaterials, scaffold fabrication, tissue engineering, CAD/Solid Works. Maths at +2 or +3 level.
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof. Mukesh Kumar Gupta Address : Dept. of Biotechnology & Medical Engineering, N.I.T.Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-2462294
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 17.06.2015. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/06/2015
Reference: National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/BM-VSM/2015/28
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017