National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/FP-DSP/2015/55. Candidates who have completed M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 27/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Vacancy Name :Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/-pm
Job Location : Rourkela
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Chemistry N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008
Detail Of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Food Processing of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Senior Research Fellow(SRF) – 01
- Name of the Research Project : “ Development of Cost Effective Microwave-Infrared-UV Assisted Continuous Sterilization Process for Spices”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : SERB,MOFPI
- Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 Years or till the end of the project whichever is earlier.
- Job Description : Development and Process for Spices Sterilization
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 25,000/- (1st & 2nd year) & Rs.28,000/- (3rd year)
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Tech in Food Process Engineering/Agricultural Process Engineering./ Food Engineering & Technology or related.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Knowledge in thermal professing of foods.
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Prof. Parag Prakash Sutar Address : Department of Food Processing N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-246-2903; Mob- 09662080068 E-mail : [email protected] Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with coloured photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 27.10.2015. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/10/2015
National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/FP-DSP/2015/55