National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2015 – ADV.NO: NITR/SR/ME-IDD/2015/WI/17. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/04/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 – 28,000/-|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Mechanical Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview in the Dept. of Mechanical Engineering of the Institute on 10th April, 2015 at 10.30 A.M. for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow-01
- Name of the Research Project : “ Experimental & numerical Investigation of dynamic behavior of delaminated carbon-epoxy CRMC under hygro-thermal mechanical loading-Role of delamination/defect”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : DRDO, Ministry of Defence
- Tenure of the Project : 03 years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 years/Till end of the project
- Job Description : Research work (Experimental & numeral analysis)
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.20, 000/-p.m. (SRF) & Rs.16, 000/- p.m. (JRF) [Above Research Fellowships may likely to be revised as: Rs.28,000/- p.m.(SRF) & Rs.25,000/- p.m.(JRF) respectfully subject to receipt of modified sanction from Sponsoring Agency]
- Essential Qualifications and experience : B.Tech with Gate Score/M.E./M.Tech, all in relevant fields with specialization Mechanics of Solids, M/c Design analysis and relevant areas.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Experience eon MATLAB, ABAQUS, Co,rC++ preferred.
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) – Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 10/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela):
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Dr. Subrata Kumar Panda Address : Department of Mechanical Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008 Telephone No : 0661-2462529 E-mail : [email protected] Eligible candidates should send their resume in the prescribed format available in our Institute Website (http://www.nitrkl.ac.in/Jobs_Tenders/5ProjectFellowships/Default.aspx) by E-mail to the Principal Investigator as mentioned above. Further they are advised to be present as per the schedule with their original certificates, grade card/mark sheets, publications and two numbers of coloured passport size photographs etc., as well as a set of Xerox copies of all relevant documents at the time of walk-in-interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/04/2015
Department of Mechanical Engineering N.I.T., Rourkela-769 008
National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2014 – ADV.NO: NITR/SR/ME-IDD/2015/WI/17