National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2016 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/CY-MPD/92. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 15/03/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary :Rs.16,000-18,000/-per month
Job Location : Rourkela
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/03/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela), Rourkela
Detail Of Post:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Chemistry of the Institute.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Project Fellow (1 post)
- Name of the Research Project : “Effect of micro-and macro-environment on protein dynamics: A step towards in vivo folding”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : SERB, DST, Government of India
- Tenure of the Project : 03 years (from Jan 2016 to Dec 2018)
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 years
- Job Description : The project student (likely to be converted as a PhD student) will work on the physical aspects of protein folding and kinetics.
- Consolidated monthly Fellowship i) 1 st Year ii) 2 nd Year iii) 3 rd Year : Rs. 16,000.00 Rs. 16,000.00 Rs. 18,000.00
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Sc. (Chemistry or Life Science or Biochemistry) with 65% or 7.0 CGPA or equivalent. Candidates with career first class will be preferred.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : (i) Molecular biology techniques with biochemistry knowledge (ii) Knowledge on optical spectroscopy
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/03/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with colored photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 15.03.2016. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/03/2016
Reference: National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) Recruitment 2016 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/CY-MPD/92