National Institute of Technology Sikkim (NIT Sikkim) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Faculty through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Sikkim (NIT Sikkim) Recruitment 2015 – REF NO.: NITS(68)/ADMN/RECTT./FACULTY/2015-16. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Sikkim (NIT Sikkim)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Faculty on or before 08/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Sikkim (NIT Sikkim)
Vacancy Name : Faculty
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs.40,000-58,000/-pm
Job Location : Sikkim
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Assistant Dean (Admin & Faculty Affairs), National Institute of Technology Sikkim, Ravangla Campus, South Sikkim, 737 139
Detail Of National Institute of Technology Sikkim (NIT Sikkim) Faculty Recruitment:
NIT Sikkim, an institute of national importance was established under Ministry of Human Resource and Development, Government of India, to offer Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD degree programmes. While the Institute has received a large number of applications for regular positions and is processing them, it is now looking for a few ad hoc staff & faculty to meet the immediate requirement. The present recruitment is ad hoc/ on deputation. Applications are invited for ad hoc faculty position in Department of Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering.
- Essential qualifications: PhD (with B Tech/M.Tech in relavant discipline). However, candidates possessing M Tech. in relevant discipline with experience in teaching/ research in reputed institute and publications in reputed journals also may be considered if they are in advance stage of PhD i.e. they have submitted or will shortly submit their PhD theses. Certificates from Supervisors/Departments are required regarding submission status.
- Salary consolidated: `50000-58000 pm (all inclusive) for PhD and `40000-48000 (all inclusive) pm for M Tech. depending on qualification, experience, knowledge and proficiency; expected to be revised.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Sikkim (NIT Sikkim) – Faculty Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Faculty Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Sikkim (NIT Sikkim):
- Softcopy of completed applications on prescribed format must reach us along with scanned copies of the supporting documents, through e-mails by 8 th June 2015. The Institute will not be responsible for any Internet error/delay. Applications which are incomplete, delayed or not in prescribed format may not be considered. Interviews are expected to be conducted in the 3rd week of June 2015. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through E-mail/phone. For prescribed format and detail information regarding qualifications, experience, salary, address for correspondence and other particulars please visit http://www.nitsikkim.ac.in
- Applicants in permanent employment in government/semi government organisations are required to submit ‘No objection certificates’ from the employers, if the application were not sent through proper channel. Applicants in employment in government /semigovernment
organisations may be considered on deputation/Lien.
- Adequate computer proficiency is essential for all the faculty positions. The Institute reserves the right to decide the number of posts in any position.
- The Institute reserves the right to accept applications at any time and consider the candidates of exceptional calibre without applications. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute at any point of time for otherwise exceptional candidates. Meeting the minimum qualification itself does not necessarily ensure that the Candidate will be called for Interview.
- Reservation in recruitment will be as per the Government of India norms as applied to NIT Sikkim. An applicant has to ensure authenticity of information, other documents and photographs.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/06/2015
Reference: National Institute of Technology Sikkim (NIT Sikkim) Recruitment 2015 – REF NO.: NITS(68)/ADMN/RECTT./FACULTY/2015-16
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016