National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 03/06/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :
Job Location :Silchar
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 03/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : RPC hall of the Institute, National Institute of Technology Silchar, Silchar
Detail Of National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications in the given format are invited for walk-in interview from Indian citizens for one post of JRF under DST-SERB, Govt of India sponsored project mentioned below:
- Title of the project ‘Evaluation of Non Linear Fatigue Damage in Asphalt Materials’
- No. of post 01
- Duration Three years
- Principal Investigator Dr. Pabitra Rajbongshi
- Essential qualifications 1st Class Graduate in Civil Engineering. Candidate having valid GATE score and/or ME/M.Tech (in Civil Engg) will e
- Age limit Not more than 28 years.
- Salary Rs.18,000/- for 1st and 2nd yrs and Rs.20,000/- for 3rd yr, plus 10% HRA, if accommodation is not provided by the Institute.
- Relaxation on qualification and age SC/ST candidates will get relaxation as per Govt of India Rules
- Date of interview, time, and venue Date: 03.06.2015 Time: 10.30 AM.
- Venue : RPC hall of the Institute
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 03/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar):
Reporting Applicants are requested to report to Dr. Pabitra Rajbongshi, Associate Professor, Civil Engg. Dept, NIT Silchar with the
filled-in applications in the given format along with all original + one set of photocopies of documents by 10.00 AM on the date of interview in RPC Hall. No objection certificate Employed candidates are to submit no objection certificate from his/her employer at the time of interview. Institute right The Institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason thereof. Signing of
Agreement Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement at the time of joining.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 03/06/2015
VENUE :RPC hall of the Institute