National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT Srinagar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sanitation Workers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT Srinagar)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Sanitation Workers on or before 13/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT Srinagar)|
|Vacancy Name||Sanitation Workers|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT Srinagar), Srinagar|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT Srinagar) Sanitation Workers Recruitment:
Applications on plain paper are invited for engagement on purely temporary basis on Govt. approved rates for the following job in the student’s hostels of the Institute
- Age:- Age above 18 years and below 40 years Qualified persons should not apply
- Nature of Job : Cleaning, mooping of bathrooms / toilets / floors and sweeping of roads/paths etc. in and around the hostels Duty shift 8 hours (Morning/Evening)
- Timing : Morning: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m Evening: 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Category : Semi-skilled i.e. @ Rs. 175/- per day
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT Srinagar) – Sanitation Workers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Sanitation Workers Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT Srinagar):
The applications with relevant documents (Age proof) should reach the office of the Dean Students Welfare by or before 13-03-2015 upto 3.00 p.m. The interviews will be held on 14-03-2015 at 11.00 a.m. in the Hostel Office. The arrangement is for a period of 59 days but can be extended upto December 2015 if required with a break of 02 days. The selected candidates will have no right for permanent absorption in any capacity in the Hostels/Institute. The engagement can be terminated at anytime without any notice.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/03/2015