National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Trichy) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate/ Technical Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed ITI, Diploma, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Trichy)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Associate/ Technical Assistant on or before 08/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Trichy)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate/ Technical Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||ITI, Diploma, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No Of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||08/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Dr.S.Senthil Kumar, Assistant Professor /EEE in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu|
Detail Of National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Trichy) Project Associate/ Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Project Positions as per the details given below, (for consultancy / research projects, under the Co-Project investigator Dr.S.Senthil Kumar, Assistant Professor /EEE in National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu.
- Title of the Project Dynamic loading of conveyor Drive Heads in Mines
- Funding Agency for the Project specimen NLC Neyveli
- Project Positions and Number (i) Project Associate – ONE (ii) Technical Assistant – ONE
- Qualifications 1. Project Associate – M.E/M.Tech – Power Electronics/ VLSI/ Embedded Systems 2. Technical Assistant – Diploma (DEEE) /ITI – (Electrician)
- Emoluments 1. Project Associate – Rs. 20,000/- Per Month 2. Technical Assistant – Rs. 6,000/- Per Month
- Duration 21 Months for both positions
- Job Description Project Associate : Design of controllers for conveyor Drive Heads in Mines. Purchase of Equipments and components. Setting up of the prototype hardware (conveyer system) in the laboratory. Testing of Dynamic loading of conveyor Drive Heads in Mines both at the laboratory at NIT-T. Real time testing at NLC Neyveli.
- Technical Assistant : Assembly/Fabrication of Dynamic loading of conveyor Drive Heads in Mines. Assisting for purchase of equipments and components.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Trichy) – Project Associate/ Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Associate/ Technical Assistant Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (NIT Trichy):
Before appearing for the interview, the candidates shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the Office of the Project Investigator through Registered/ Post. Application should be furnished only in the prescribed format. Experience including research, industrial field and others. Attested copies of degree/ certificate and experience certificate. Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview. The decision of the selection committee is final and binding. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail/Mobile and no separate call letter will be issued for the same. The last date and time of submission of duly filled in application is 8th May 2015 03.00 p.m.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/05/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017