National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand (NITUK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand (NITUK) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No.2/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate, MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand (NITUK)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Executive Engineer & More Vacancies on or before 12/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand (NITUK)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, M.B.B.S|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Salary||RS.15,600-67,000 /- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Director, NIT Uttarakhand, Temporary Campus: Govt. ITI, Srinagar (Garhwal), Dist. Pauri (Garhwal), Uttarakhand-246174|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand (NITUK) Executive Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand is one among 30 NITs established by the Government of India by an Act of the Parliament. Applications are invited for the Officers (Registrar, Executive Engineer, Medical Officer and Assistant Registrar) of the Institute. The Govt. of India’s Reservation policy including that for age relaxation / concession for SC/ST/OBC/PWD and women shall be applicable to NIT Uttarakhand. Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form, which may be downloaded along with details of posts, qualifications, experience and general conditions from the website https//www.nituk.ac.in. The complete application must reach NIT, Uttarakhand on or before 12 th May, 2015.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Registrar on contract for 5 years||1||Essential: Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute. Experience: i) At least 15 years’ experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of `7,000/- and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of `8,000/- and above including Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration, or ii) Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education, or iii) 15 years of administrative experience, out of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or equivalent. Desirable i) Qualification in area of Management / Engineering / Law. ii) Experience in handling computerized administration/legal /financial/establishment matters.||PB-4: `37,400-67,000/- with GP `10,000/-||Preferably below 57 years|
|Executive Engineer||1||Essential: i) First class Bachelor’s degree or equivalent grade in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute. ii) 5 years’ experience in relevant field as Engineer / Asst. Engineer (in PB–3 and GP of `5400/) from CPWD / State PWD or similar organized services / semi-Govt. / PSU / Statutory or Autonomous organization / Universities / reputed Institute or organizations under Central / State Govt. Desirable: i) Knowledge of Computer–aided Design (CAD) and latest Management Technology/other relevant software. ii) Proven track record of handling projects / works in reputed organization of relevant magnitude and qualities. iii) Experience of working with designing and estimation, construction management etc., as relevant to the profession.||PB-3: `15,600-39,100/- with GP||Not exceeding 40 Years|
|Medical Officer||1||Essential: MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register. Desirable: Post Graduate Qualification, preferably MD, in General Medicine.||PB-3: `15,600-39,100/- with GP `5,400/- + NPA as per rules||Not exceeding 35 years.|
|Assistant Registrar||1||Essential: Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/ Institute with excellent academic record. OR Employees of the institute serving as Superintendent (SG-II) or Secretary (Selection Grade II) for at least 6 years at Grade Pay of `4,800/- or higher with Master’s degree, and exemplary performance record. [Age bar not applicable; no relaxation in educational qualification.] Desirable 1) Qualification in area of Management/ Engineering/ Law. 2) Experience in handling computerized administration/ legal/ financial/ establishment matters. 3) A chartered or Cost Accountant degree or diploma for the post of Assistant Registrar (Finance and Accounts).||PB-3: `15,600-39,100/- with GP `5,400/-||Not exceeding 35 years.|
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand (NITUK) – Executive Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/05/2015
- All applications shall be scrutinized and incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates not eligible for any post mentioned in the above advertisement shall be disqualified.
- The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for test or interview. Mere fulfillment of qualification per se does not entitle a candidate to be called for test or interview
- First preference shall be given to IIT graduates. Second preference shall be given to NIT graduates and Third preference shall be given to all other graduates, provided the candidate has qualified in AIEEE examination and has a valid GATE score. 4.7 In case of NIT and other graduates, merit order shall be created based on AIEEE rank.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be called for written test / personal interview by email. List of the shortlisted candidates will be available on Institute website i.e. https:www.nituk.ac.in.
How to apply for Executive Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand (NITUK):
- Candidates willing to apply are requested to download Application Form from the website https:www.nituk.ac.in. SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates should fill only one application form along with necessary certificates to substantiate their claim in particular category. However in absence of necessary certificates of category, they will automatically be considered in Open category provided they fulfill age criteria for the Open category.
- Candidates shall complete the form in all respects without leaving any mandatory column blank. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Please enter dash if the information sought is not applicable to you. No appeal will be considered to correct the information given in application form.
- Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of certificates and documents mentioned below in the same sequence. No additional documents / certificates should be attached. Applications without copies of appropriate certificates/documents shall be rejected. a. Proof of Date of Birth (High school certificate/Birth certificate/leaving certificate). b. Category Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates only) issued by competent authority, if not attached, application will be considered in OPEN provided they fulfills the age criteria for open category. c. Non-creamy Layer Certificate (for OBC candidates only, based on parents income). The Candidates are required to submit the non-creamy layer certificate valid on 15th April, 2015. However, if the candidate submits the non-creamy layer certificate valid on 15th April, 2014, he/she will be considered for processing of application but he/she shall be eligible for Test/Interview only on submission of certificate valid on 15th April, 2015. If caste certificate and non-creamy layer certificate is not attached, and also who have attached the Non creamy layer certificate dated prior to April 2014, will be considered in OPEN category and such applicants will not be eligible for age relaxation under OBC category. d. For Persons with Disability, Certificate from Competent Authority only. If no certificate attached application will be considered in Open provided such person fulfills the age criteria applicable for open category. e. Final Year Mark sheets/Grade Cards and Degree Certificates of prescribed academic qualifications mentioned in the Application Form, in the same sequence. f. No degree shall be considered unless supported by Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate along with mark sheets. Only a grade card/mark sheet will not be treated as proof of eligibility of the Degree, unless it specifically and unconditionally indicates that the student is eligible for award of degree. g. Experience Certificate from employer (Any experience claimed without certificate will not be counted). h. Registration Certificate with State / Indian Medical Register should be attached with application form for Medical Officer. i. Candidates from teaching cadre applied for the post of Registrar shall provide a certificate of educational/ administrative experience from an appropriate authority or copies of office orders to that effect. j. Any other information which the candidate desires to provide (One Page only duly signed). 5. All photocopies and documents including covering letter should be enclosed with application form. Application form must be a front page. All photocopies, documents should be in A4 size. Please do not submit your application in any file, neither use any cover sheet or binding strips etc. Simply tie all the pages by stapler / lace.
- Application should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand, Temporary Campus: Govt. ITI, Srinagar (Garhwal), Dist. Pauri (Garhwal), Uttarakhand-246174 (super-scribing Candidates Name, Application for (the name of post with specialization) on envelope) by Post/Courier only.
- Application complete in all respects including Self-Attested Photocopies and Documents mentioned in the list, should reach on or before 12 th May, 2015. Any application received after 05.00 pm on 12th May, 2015 shall not be considered. Institute will not be responsible for any postal / otherwise delay.
- The candidates applying for more than one post must use separate application form for each post and send them in separate covers superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
- Application forms are different for each position. Please download the appropriate form. Application in the wrong form will be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/05/2015
National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand (NITUK) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No.2/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017