National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand (NITUK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainee Teachers through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand (NITUK) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.1/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand (NITUK)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Trainee Teachers on or before 12/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand (NITUK)|
|Vacancy Name||Trainee Teachers|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Director, NIT Uttarakhand, Temporary Campus: Govt. ITI, Srinagar (Garhwal), Dist. Pauri (Garhwal), Uttarakhand-246174|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand (NITUK) Trainee Teachers Recruitment:
National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand is one among 30 NITs created by the Government of India by Act of the Parliament. It offers career opportunity to those who are interested in teaching and research. This Institute being new one (established in 2009), growing fast and hence provides a unique opportunities to create facilities. Applications are invited for the Trainee Teachers Scheme in Electronics/ Electrical/Computer Science/Mechanical/Civil Engineering. The scheme is expected to accomplish by creating bright and talented teaching professionals, providing attractive teaching cum research career path to the undergraduate engineers, nurturing undergraduate students and training them effectively so that they become good academicians or researchers. Selected candidates would be engaged as Trainee Teachers at NIT Uttarakhand to assist in teaching and they would simultaneously go through part time M.Tech. and Ph.D. programmes of IITs to acquire higher academic qualifications. After successful completion of the Ph.D. from IIT, the Trainee Teacher (TT) will be absorbed as an Assistant Professor at NIT Uttarakhand in regular scale with all the associated benefits and services rendered as trainee will be counted for various benefits admissible to employees of NIT Uttarakhand.
- No of post : 10
- Qualification: B.Tech in relevant discipline from any IIT/NIT/AICTE/UGC approved Institutions/Universities.
- Essential Qualification: 1st Division in the relevant discipline either from:- (i) IIT with 8.0 in the scale of 10, or (ii) NIT with 8.5 in the scale of 10, or (iii) Other Institutions/Universities with 8.5 in the scale of 10 or 80% Marks and valid GATE score provided the candidate was eligible for All India Admission to NITs in 2011. (iv) Candidate who are awarded degrees in 2014 or those who shall be eligible for award of Bachelor’s Degree in 2015 only are eligible.
- Salary : Pay as per MHRD guideline under Trainee Teachers Scheme Minimum Salary payable per month will be `41,000/- as per Scheme
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand (NITUK) – Trainee Teachers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/05/2015
- All applications shall be scrutinized and incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Candidates not eligible for any post mentioned in the above advertisement shall be disqualified.
- The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for test or interview. Mere fulfillment of qualification per se does not entitle a candidate to be called for test or interview
- First preference shall be given to IIT graduates. Second preference shall be given to NIT graduates and Third preference shall be given to all other graduates, provided the candidate has qualified in AIEEE examination and has a valid GATE score. 4.7 In case of NIT and other graduates, merit order shall be created based on AIEEE rank.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be called for written test / personal interview by email. List of the shortlisted candidates will be available on Institute website i.e. https:www.nituk.ac.in.
How to apply for Trainee Teachers Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand (NITUK):
- Candidates willing to apply are requested to download Application Form from the website https:www.nituk.ac.in. SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates also should fill only one application along with necessary certificates to establish their claim in particular category. They are automatically eligible for Open category.
- Candidates shall complete the form in all respects without leaving any mandatory column blank. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Please enter dash if the information sought is not applicable. Candidates are advised to fill the application completely and carefully. No appeal will be considered to correct the information given in application form.
- Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of certificates and documents mentioned below in the same sequence. No additional documents / certificates should be attached. Applications without copies of appropriate certificates / documents shall be rejected. a. Proof of Date of Birth. b. Category Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates only) if not attached, application will be considered in OPEN provided candidate fulfills the age criteria for open category.. c. Non-creamy Layer Certificate (for OBC candidates only, based on parents income). The Candidates are requested to submit the non-creamy layer certificate valid on 15th April, 2015. However, if the candidate submits the non-creamy layer certificate valid on 15th April, 2014, he/she will be considered for processing of application but he/she shall be eligible for Test/Interview only on submission of certificate valid on 15th April, 2015. If caste certificate and non-creamy layer certificate is not attached, and also who have attached the Non creamy layer certificate dated prior to April 2014, will be considered in OPEN category and such applicants will not be eligible for age relaxation under OBC category. d. For Persons with Disability, Certificate from Competent Authority only. If no certificate attached application will be considered in Open, provided such person fulfills the age criteria applicable for open category. e. Mark Sheets of SSC (X) & HSSC (X+II) must be attached. Final Year Mark sheets/ Grade Cards and Degree Certificates for the Examinations mentioned in the Application Form in the same sequence. (Any degree mentioned will not be considered unless certificates and Mark sheets are attached). f. For candidates appearing for final semester Examination, Grade Card/ Mark sheets having cleared all 7 semesters should be provided. g. Rank Certificates (if any). h. AIEEE Score Card (If not attached, NIT candidates shall be placed below those who have submitted AIEEE score card). Without AIEEE score card candidate with degree from Institute other than IIT/NIT shall not be considered eligible. i. Gate score card .Without valid Gate score, candidate with degree from Institute other than IIT/NIT shall not be considered eligible. j. Any other information which the candidate wants to provide (One Page only duly signed).
- All photocopies and documents including covering letter should be attached behind the application form. Application form in original must be a front page. All photocopies, documents should be in A4 size. Please do not submit your application in any file, neither use any cover sheet or binding strips etc. Simply tie all the pages by stapler / lace.
- Application should be sent to the Director, NIT Uttarakhand, Temporary Campus: Govt. ITI, Srinagar (Garhwal), Dist. Pauri (Garhwal), Uttarakhand-246174 (super-scribing Candidates Name, Application for (the name of post with specialization) on envelope) by Post/Courier only. 7. Application, complete in all respects including Self-Attested Photocopies and Documents mentioned in the list, should reach on or before 12 th May, 2015. Any application received after 05.00 pm on 12th May, 2015 shall not be considered. Institute will not be responsible for any postal / otherwise delay
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/05/2015
Reference: National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand (NITUK) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.1/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017