National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 20/06/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/-per month
Job Location : Warangal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/06/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Project Department of Chemistry National Institute of Technology Warangal 506 004
Detail Of Post:
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up a temporary position of Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow to work in the DST (INSPIRE) sponsored project (File No: DST/INSPIRE/04/2014/002550) entitled “Novel Glycosylation methods their applications in biologically important molecules”.
- The project is for the duration of 5 years and the fellowship will be paid Rs. 25,000/- per month (for first Two years) and Rs. 28,000/- (for next three years).
- The selected candidates are also eligible to register for Ph.D. degree under the Principal Investigator in this Institute.
- Required essential qualifications : B.Sc. Ist class (Chemistry) M.Sc. Ist class (Organic Chemistry/ General Chemistry) Valid GATE or NET score
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/06/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Candidates are requested to send their application (Full Bio-data with Xerox copy of certificates) on prescribed proforma with latest passport size photograph. Applications should reach on or before 20 th June 2016 to the below address by post or email (Please quote reference number while sending the application). Short listed candidates will be called for interview and No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Dr. K. Hari Prasad Assistant Professor Principal Investigator of the Project Department of Chemistry National Institute of Technology Warangal 506 004 Telangana, India. Tel.: 0870-2462679, Mobile : 91-95508 03036 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/06/2016