National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Ad-hoc Teaching Faculty through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) Recruitment 2015 – No. NITW/MME/Adhoc/2015/. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Ad-hoc Teaching Faculty on or before 06/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal)
Vacancy Name : Ad-hoc Teaching Faculty
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.30,000/-pm
Job Location : Warangal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Head, Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT, Warangal – 506 004
Detail Of National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) Ad-hoc Teaching Faculty Recruitment:
- Period of Contract: Initially appointment is for one semester i.e., August 2015 to December 2015 only, which is likely to be extended for one more semester on performance basis.
- Essential Qualifications: First Class in B. Tech or equivalent in Metallurgical/Materials/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering/Mechanical Engineering and First Class in M. Tech or equivalent in Metallurgical/Materials/ Metallurgical & Materials Engineering. PhD in Metallurgical/Materials/ Metallurgical & Materials Engineering is desirable.
- Pay Package: All selected candidates shall be eligible for a consolidated pay of Rs. 30,000/- per month. Candidates with Ph.D. shall be eligible for an additional amount of Rs. 5,000/- per month.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) – Ad-hoc Teaching Faculty Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Ad-hoc Teaching Faculty Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal):
Applications on plain paper with attested xerox copies of certificates and bio-data along with a justification for eligibility should reach the Head of the Department, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering, NIT Warangal-506004 in the form of hard copy or soft copy, on or before 6th July 2015. The e-mail address is [email protected], [email protected]: No separate call letters will be sent to the candidates. All the eligible candidates for attending the interview will be notified in the Institute website on 09th July, 2015. All the notified candidates are requested to report for the interview to the Head, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering at 9.00AM on 16th July 2015. Joining: Selected candidates will be informed and they are expected to join immediately.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/07/2015
Reference: National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) Recruitment 2015 – No. NITW/MME/Adhoc/2015/