National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) Recruitment 2015 –Advt. No. NITW/ChE/PVS/SERB/2015/1313/710. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 25/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/-pm
Job Location : Warangal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal), Warangal
Detail Of National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for one temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) sponsored Project entitled “Theoretical and Experimental Studies on Chemical Looping Combustion (CLC) of Indian Coal”. Details of qualifications, Emoluments and duration are given below:
- Name of position Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Essential Qualifications First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in B. Tech./B.E. in Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Energy Engineering and First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical (Thermal Engineering) / Energy Engineering
- Desirable GATE score
- Nature of work Simulation studies on power plant layouts using Aspen Plus; CFD simulations using Ansys-Fluent/Comsol; Design, Fabrication and experimentation of CLC reactor system.
- Duration 3 Years
- Consolidated salary 25,000/- pm for first 2 years and 28,000/- pm for third year. The selected candidate is eligible for on campus Hostel & Mess facilities at their own expenses.
- Other Benefits The selected candidate is eligible to register for PhD degree at NIT, Warangal.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal):
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application on a plain paper quoting the above advertisement number with complete Bio-data consisting of full name, date of birth, detailed qualifications, experience, contact address, telephone/mobile number and Email ID along with supporting copies of certificates. Applications should be sent as hard copy by post to the address mentioned below and scanned copies could be sent by email to [email protected] so as to reach by 25th September 2015. The interview date will be communicated to the eligible candidates through email or phone. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Candidates who are already employed should produce ‘No objection Certificate’ (NOC) from the employer and students should provide provisional degree certificate or its equivalent at the time of interview. The selected candidate is expected to produce a Relieving Certificate from their employer or provisional degree certificate in case of students and join the duties within a week after intimation of their selection else it would be offered to a candidate in waiting list. Dr. P. V. SURESH Principal Investigator Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering National Institute of Technology Warangal Warangal – 506004, Telangana, India. Email: [email protected] Tel: 0870-2462628 (O); 08332969402(M)
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/09/2015
National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. NITW/ChE/PVS/SERB/2015/1313/710
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017