National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Associate on or before 10/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal)
Vacancy Name :Project Associate
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.18,000/-pm
Job Location : Warangal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal), Warangal
Detail Of National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) Project Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the temporary position of Project Associate as detailed below.
- Position: Project Associate
- Title of the Project: Characterization of Dual Polarized Waveguide Slot Radiator
- Funding Agency: RCI, DRDO, Hyderabad
- Duration: Six months or completion of the project which ever is earlier : Rs 18000 Per month
- Qualifications: i) B. Tech/ M.Tech in ECE with first class (at all levels) with a cumulative Grade point average (CGPA) of at least 6.5 on a 10 point scale grading system, or not less than 60% marks in aggregate. ii) In case of SC/ST candidates, the eligibility criteria is CGPA of at least 6.0 on a 10 point scale grading system or not less than 55% marks in aggregate. iii) Candidates with valid GATE/NET scores will be preferred.
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) – Project Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Associate Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal):
Applications with full biodata and copies of supporting documents should reach the Principal Investigator on or before 10 September 2015 and a soft copy o the application may be mailed to [email protected] Names of short listed candidates called for interview will be displayed in the institute website www.nitw.ac.in and they have to attend the interview at their own cost. Dr. D. Vakula Asst. Prof Principal Investigator Department of Electronics and Communication Engg National Institute of [email protected] No. 08702462443, 8332969362
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/09/2015