National Institute of Technology Warangal (NITW) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – National Institute of Technology Warangal (NITW) Recruitment 2015 – ADV. NO: NITR/SR/EE-SPF/2015/19. Candidates who have completed M.Tech/ M.E/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Technology Warangal (NITW)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 20/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Institute of Technology Warangal (NITW)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Biotechnology National Institute of Technology Warangal – 506 004. Telangana, India|
Detail of National Institute of Technology Warangal (NITW) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Project Fellow (Research Staff) for the project entitled ‘Metagenome derived nitroreductases for degradation of nitro compounds’ sponsored by the Department of Science and Technology (DST-INSPIRE), Govt. of India.
- Position: Project Fellow (1 No.)
- Project Duration: 5 years. The post is purely on temporary basis for a period one year and may be extendable till the end of the project based on the progress of the candidate.
- Emoluments: Rs. 14,000/- per month (Consolidated) for first two years and Rs. 16,000/- per month (Consolidated) for next three years.
- Essential Qualifications: i) First class in M.Tech/M.S (Biotechnology/Industrial Biotechnology/Bioinformatics) or equivalent. Or ii) First class in M.Sc. (Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Molecular biology).
- Desirable Qualification: Preference will be given to candidates who have cleared NET/GATE or having prior work experience in Molecular biology/Bioinformatics sequence analysis.
Selection Procedure for National Institute of Technology Warangal (NITW) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in National Institute of Technology Warangal (NITW):
Interested candidates may submit their application in plain paper along with Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of certificates in support of educational/professional qualifications. Application should be sent in a closed cover with a superscription on the cover “Application for the post of project fellow (DST-INSPIRE)” on or before 20.04.2015 (Monday) via Post to the Principal Investigator. Eligible candidates will be intimated through e-mail and called for interview at the Department of Biotechnology, NIT, Warangal. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Dr. K. Divakar (Principal Investigator) DST-INSPIRE Faculty Department of Biotechnology National Institute of Technology Warangal – 506 004. Telangana, India. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/04/2015
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017