National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 04/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs-12,608-20,850/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 04/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg (Near Qutub Minar), New Delhi – 110030
Detail Of National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies||06 Post||10th, 12th, Diploma, M.Sc||Rs-12,608-20,850/-pm||30 Years|
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Walk-in-Interview for filling up of the following contractual post in the project entitled “Novel sample processing for the simple and rapid diagnosis of TB, MDR-TB , XDR-TB”.
Duration of the project is approximately 30 months.
Name of the post & pay
|Salary per month||Number of post||Minimum age||Educational Qualifications & Age|
|1||Junior research fellow||20,850/=||01||Not exceeding 30 years||
M.Sc. in Microbiology/Biochemistry/life Sciences/Bio-Technology.
Desirable- Work experience and good knowledge of Mycobacteriology (TB) lab/DNA isolation/ Molecular techniques.
|2||Laboratory technician||19,212/=||02||Not exceeding 30 years||
Essential- Diploma in Lab Technology with two years experience OR Bachelor degree in Medical Lab Technology/Microbiology.
Desirable- one year experience in TB lab
|3||Data entry operator||16,925/=||01||Not exceeding 30 years||
Essential- 12th pass with a diploma/certificate in computer application from a reputed institute and typing speed 40 w.p.m. in English.
Desirable- one year experience in data entry and data management
|4||Field worker/ attendent||12,608/=||02||Not exceeding 30 years||
Essential- 10th pass with one year experience in lab.
Desirable- work experience in Microbiology lab
Selection Procedure For National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases – Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 04/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies vacancy in National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases:
- Date of Interview:04/07/2015
- This engagement is purely contractual and co-terminable with the project.
- The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
- Crucial date for determining age limit will be the date of walk-in-interview.
- The engagement will be governed by the standard terms and conditions as per the Institute rules applicable from time to time.
- The format for submitting the bio-data is as under:-(a) Name (b) Age (as on date of interview)/Sex (c) Father/Husband’s name (d) Correspondence address (e) Contact Phone/Mobile No. (f) E. Mail address (g) Educational Qualifications (h) Date of birth (i) Past experience (j) Photograph (k) Signature of the applicant.
- The candidates may appear for interview along with application on plain paper with passport size photograph, attested copies of educational qualifications and experience etc.
- The candidates are also required to bring their original certificates and testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
- The candidate have to report before 10.45 AM at Administrative Office of the Institute, for bio-data submission and verification of certificates (original). Interview will start at 11.00 AM.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 04/07/2015
VENUE :Administrative Office,National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg (Near Qutub Minar), New Delhi – 110030
Reference: National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. : S/CHEM/05/2015-16
Top Company Openings:
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017